(Although District Office is in Sheffield, you will be working from Chesterfield)
RGIS is a global organisation and the market leader in inventory solutions. We provide inventory and stock taking services to a wide range of retail customers. We deal with some of the largest names on the high street and we are looking to recruit motivated, positive people who enjoy physical work and can commit to flexible work patterns.
We are looking to recruit Auditors in the Chesterfield area to work across the region serving our customers in their stores. The role involves counting stock with our handheld systems to provide data to our customers on a casual contract with various shifts including early, late and night shifts. Due to the needs of our business, we need candidates who are available to work weekends and at least two shifts a week between Monday – Thursday. Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous however full training will be given on our processes and the use of equipment.
Access to personal transport and a full, clean driving licence are advantageous as we may require employees to drive themselves and colleagues to a customer location. Additional pay and travel costs will be provided in such instances.
• Positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work and a desire to provide excellent customer service
• The ability to work weekends and at least two shifts per week from Monday - Thursday
• A flexible approach to the work environment including the ability to engage with colleagues, Team Leaders and employees of RGIS clients
• The ability to work swiftly and accurately with the determination to exceed required productivity targets
• The ability and enjoyment of physical work
What we have to offer
• £7.20 per hour with additional pay for drivers
• Paid holiday leave
• Opportunity to join the contributory pension scheme
• Further training and development opportunities within the Auditor role or up to Team Leader level
Further development opportunities are available in advanced counting techniques and progression to supervisory roles could be available in the future for the most capable people.
If interested, please complete the application from at www.rgis.com. If you need any further assistance, please contact the Sheffield District Office 01142757591 or email RTS.D775@RGIS.com