Posted: 3 Jan 2014
Start Date: Tuesday 4th February 2014 Time: 6pm-9pm
Duration: 14 weeks Fee: £400 (includes certification & registration Fee)
Awarding Body: CPCAB
This qualification is for candidates who want to learn counselling skills to help support others in either voluntary or employed capacity.
It is suitable for, teachers, teaching assistants, support staff, receptionists, managers, care workers, nhs staff, parents etc.
The course is classroom based and delivered at Witzend Counselling & Training premises. It can also be delivered at your workplace if more convenient.
Outcomes you will meet:
1. Use counselling skills ethically and safely
2. Establish and sustain the boundaries f the helping role
3. Work empathically as a helper
4. Focus on a persons needs and concerns
5. Use self awareness in helping work
6. Use a range of counselling skills to facilitate the helping interaction
7. Use feedback and reflection to enhance counselling skills
You will be assessed through the building of a portfolio of evidence, on-going feedback from tutor and peers. Group, pair and individual work
An external exam is required - watching short DVD answer related questions.
Completion of this course gives you the opportunity to go to the next step and complete Counselling Studies &Theory Level 3 with Witzend.
To book your place on this popular course or for more information:
Contact: Programme Manager on 07977749735 (anytime)
We run a variety of courses and workshops please ask for details.