Office Administrator / Researcher needed for a busy Recruitment Company in Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8BB.
We are a busy recruitment company who have recently moved to new offices that are right next to Farnham Train Station, we need a friendly Office Administrator / Researcher to help us settle into the offices and expand the business.
Despite being an established business for the past 12 years we are in the ‘start-up’ phase once again so personality, enthusiasm and drive will count as much as a thousand years’ of experience so if you are in the early years of your career please do apply we want to meet you! ASAP!
So who are we?
MR Recruitment is an owner managed Global Treasury Recruitment company - as a globally recognised specialist we manage assignments from London to Sydney offering consultative advice to both candidates and clients.
Whilst it might be expected of any recruitment environment, both our professionalism and conscientiousness make us stand out from the competition and has helped us achieve considerable international growth over the past 12 years.
We offer a unique opportunity to move away from the transactional environment you might find in a large recruitment office because the work you do actually makes a real difference to us and the bottom line.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Screening and fielding inbound phone calls
- Arranging interviews and diary management
- Contacting potential candidates and scheduling face-to-face interviews
- Contacting clients to arrange candidate interviews and meetings
- Researching candidates and companies through social media sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and the internet
- Updating our recruitment database
- Managing the website; adding and removing jobs, updating site info
- Updating social media sites: Twitter, LinkedIn and MR Recruitment Blog
- Providing support to the Directors – we need it!
Don’t worry we do give training and help when you need it - in a company of our size we all help each other.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent administrative skills and great written and verbal communication skills - you should love talking to people!
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to accept coaching / direction in a positive manner
- A basic understanding of excel
- A positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
If you’re looking for a challenging and enjoyable environment, working in a great team then we would like to hear from you!
We realize that the size of our company may not suit everyone but we have found that no two days are ever the same, everyone’s opinion is valued and what you help us achieve actually makes a difference.
We offer sensible working hours in a fun and fulfilling recruitment environment. A good sense of humour is essential.
We look forward to finding out about what you can offer us and in return what we can offer you.
For any further questions please call Mike on 020 7401 7888
Or visit our website for more information about the company.
When applying for this role please email:
- your CV
- stating your current SALARY & EXPECTATIONS and
- in a few words why you’re suitable for this role.